Monday, March 22, 2010

Outfit Inspiration

I've talked about my goal of breaking out of my shell. It may be that my "uniform" is my style and that's what I need to embrace but I think it's more likely that laziness and a slight fear of getting noticed have driven me into this rut. However I am getting help!

One of my other favorite bloggers is Kimberly at Fab Finds Under $50 and every month she does an outfit inspiration calendar. It's amazing! I don't have nearly all the basics to cover her suggested looks yet but it makes me consider about combinations I may never have thought of and utilize articles of clothing I tend to forget about. For example, tomorrow's outfit is "blue and pinstripes". I don't have pinstripes but I have a navy t-shirt and a blazer that I got for "businessy things". So I will wear them. I probably wouldn't have worn that blazer for another three months if it weren't for Kimberly's awesome tool.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment