Monday, March 22, 2010

Challenge: Lipstick

Mission: Lipstick

Description: Wearing lipstick for an entire week. The goal will be that I feel more pulled together, a touch sassy, and will not cringe when I see my face in the mirror.

Backstory: I feel I have achieved a good daily look for my eyes and cheeks but my lips are another story. I am afraid of looking like I'm "trying to hard" and I also always forget lipstick. However, EVERY time I catch my reflection, I feel like I would look better with a touch of color.

Options:

My favorite: I think I have "Sangria"

A great daytime look: The color I have is discontinued but it's similar to "rose petal"

3rd Place: In "Rhubarb". Awesome but it wears off fast.

Plan of Attack: I will try each throughout the week but I promise myself I will be wearing lipstick. I think it will balance out my face and make me look more pulled together. I don't want this to turn into me feeling like I HAVE to be wearing lipstick if I don't feel like it but I'm pretty sure all that's stopping me now is fear and laziness.

I will report back on this challenge next Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment