Monday, March 22, 2010

Nicknames

It occurred to me that I want to reference people in my life but it seems very inappropriate to use names so instead I'm going to use fairy tale characters because I LOVE fairy tales. These will be based entirely on random quirks and not personality at all.

College friends

Aurora: Named such because she is one of the lightest sleepers I know. Engaged to Grumpy, wants to work in international programs for colleges as well as write and photograph. Both of which she is brilliant at.

Grumpy: because he loves Grumpy. He actually has a coffee mug to prove it. Engaged to Aurora. Also has the traveling bug as he spent a semester in Austria. He also studied international business.

Little Red: because she has amazing "grandma" stories. In a long term relationship with someone I'll call the Matrix because he's freaky good with computers. She is also a writer and is excited for the day she can be a stay at home mom and write the day away.

Jack: of Jack and the Beanstalk because he is climbing a ladder of success as an actor at Actor's Theatre of Louisville right now.

Seattle friends

Cinderella: because she works too hard. Another aspiring theatre person although she is on the stage and production management side.

Aladdin: because he will belt "Whole New World" anytime anywhere. A young gay actor and stage manager.

Thumbelina: because she uses her fingers to work magic on a light board. She works as an electrician in the Seattle area and I consider her a bit of a role model.

Pied Piper: because he is a sound guy. He works on sounds all around the city and is a student at Art Institute of Seattle. He is also my neighbor.

Family

Mommy
Daddy
Monkey: my sister, it's a nickname.

I may add more later and maybe not under the same theme but these are the people who will be most likely to appear.

And I, of course, remain Mistress Medley.

No comments:

Post a Comment