Sunday, March 21, 2010

Compasses

Medley: n. a mixture, esp. of heterogeneous elements; hodgepodge; jumble.

That's how I feel right now. I am a mixture of past experiences, future possibilities, and inherent limits. I don't think I'm alone in this boat. Many of my fellow recent college grads are undergoing the same quarter-life crisis. You still have limits but they've changed. If you're fortunate, like me, you get to start designing your lifestyle. You have a ton of choices and yet still feel helpless.

This blog will ideally be a compass for me. It will point the right general direction bearing in mind that this is terrain without a clear cut path. I hope to always be changing and improving and now I have my whole life to do so. Starting now. Here goes nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment