Monday, April 12, 2010

Locks of Love

So I told you guys that I'm growing my hair out for Locks of Love and I'm excited to try something new when I go short. I played around on InStyle's makeover tool and tried on celebrity hairstyles.

Put your judging hats on! Here they come:



First up is old school Jennifer Aniston. It was a classic in the mid-90's. Can it still be done with dignity?



This is actually a style once sported by Selena Gomez. She's a teeny bopper Disney star but the hair is kind of precious.



This is off of Camilla Belle who is absolutely gorgeous. That my hair will maintain that gentle, delicate curl is a long shot but a girl can dream.



This is Kerri Russell's do. I love the wavy texture of it. It's not perfectly placed but very natural looking.

So its time for you to chime in. Let me know what your favorite is.