Monday, April 26, 2010

The Do's and Don'ts of Gift Giving

So I have been busy and honestly way out of it so I have been remiss about posting. This post has pretty much nothing to do with my typical themes but it's somewhat entertaining. I had a crazy week to start out this new phase in my life that clearly demonstrated some of the best and the absolute worst gift I have ever received.

Glitter presented me this glittery unicorn sticker. Glitter and Gold are obsessed with unicorns. Ok, maybe not obsessed. But they like them A LOT. This was his last unicorn sticker. I will place it on my magic box in a place of honor.


Thumbelina scattered chocolate all over my desk for the opening of our last show. It will take me all summer to get through it. 




Then two days later I went to get into my car to drive to a high school where I was designing My Fair Lady, and I found someone had got into my car. They didn't steal anything just emptied my glove box and side pockets onto the seat and left this on the driver's side. 





It was not originally in the plastic bag. Having my car broken into and nothing stolen is one of the best gifts I've ever received but this knife if definitely the WORST.

No comments:

Post a Comment