Friday, May 21, 2010

My favorite blogs

This has been a long time coming but I have added some of my favorite blogs on the left hand side. I encourage you to visit each and all. Many have been mentioned before. Many have aquired their own sort of well deserved fame. There are a few, though, I would like to personally introduce (with no offense intended to those I leave out):

Ruby Bastille: belongs to Aurora and it is a chronicling of her life far more eloquent than mine.

Saturday Jane: belongs to Little Red. Also far more eloquent than mine and typically leaves me in stitches.

Mrs. Lilien: I WANT TO CRAWL INTO THIS BLOG AND LIVE THERE or maybe just vacation for a weekend at a time when I'm stressed.

Outfits Anonymous: You know that feeling when you look at an article of clothing and say "but I wore that the other day". This is proof that is no excuse. This genius literally takes an article of clothing and by mixing accessories and shoes creates 10 - 20 different, distinct outfits.

Stuff Under Twenty: They post articles of clothing under $20 like everyday. Eeek! It was through them I discovered the $15 Store. Double eek!

Super Kawaii Mama: satisfies my lust for all things retro.

Kansas Couture: I don't have many blogs that I follow that are simply daily outfit posts but I love this one because of the prices listed below. You rarely see something that cost more than $10, which gives hope to those of us pinching pennies.

You know what my absolute favorite thing is, though? The end of the week when the blogs I check post links to all the other cool things they've seen. Seriously occupies me for hours. I may incorporate this into my blog in the near future as soon as motivation strikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment